I had Jonathan take a couple of pictures of David and I since I'm usually the one behind the camera and wanted some pics with him. I have the best son in the world I have decided. He is absolutley adorable, cute smile, chubby cheeks and lumpy thighs. He has the best disposition he goes to bed with out having to be rocked, he eats anything(sometimes a bad thing when he puts a cotton ball in his mouth) without fussing or spitting it out. Also he goes to bed at 8pm and wakes up at 8 am everyday. The best thing is that he gets ssoooo excited when I come home from work or get him out of his crib from a nap. He grins so big, giggles and shakes with excitement and practically runs to my arms! I love him so much I can't even stand it. Sigh I love my Bubbs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love your hair!
Let's play when you come back from
San Diego...which is spanish for "Whale's Vagina"
Cute pics of you and David! I love you guys! I hope you have a great trip!
Hi sweeties,(plural, tee hee). I think that you are such a sweet mom and dad and baby bubba. His Easter pics were so darling,too. Love you all, auntie
Post a Comment