Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Spaniards called it "San Diego"...











Oh my it was the best trip ever! The weather was perfect, Coronado was perfect and the shopping was definently perfect. I have decided we are moving there as soon as we can. Jonathan agrees with me. We LOVE it there. Corey and Mark didn't need to do much convincing. The drive down was good except for the bad snow storm in Cedar City. Bleck. David was actually really good for a 10 hour drive. The way home....let's not go there. We went to the beach the first day and it was heavenly and boy oh boy did David love the beach. He bear crawled all over the place it was adorable. The next day we hung out and listened to conference and Mark took us to see the California/Mexican border and where he works. It was totally not how I pictured it, it was really cool. That afternoon Corey and I dyed Easter eggs and decorated cupcakes. It's still fun to do even thought I'm 25. Then Monday we went to Sea World and hung out with Shamu and ate funnel cakes, mmmm funnel cakes. The next day we went shopping worked out with Corey's trainer (she kicked my butt!) and watched Friends. The last day we did the Trolley tour of San Diego and it was very interesting and relaxing. It was one of the most relaxing and enjoyable vacations I have ever been on. Here are some pics from the trip I'll upload a video or two later.

2 comments:

Just Casi said...

Whale's Vagina.

HAha.

I guess if you moved there, I'd have someone to visit...

Kristin said...

Yes you could come anytime! It will be awhile before I get there though.