I cannot believe that baby is walking already! Oh he is so stinking cute! I love your blog! I love your little videos of David! Its so good that you take alot of pics and videos, you'll be grateful when your my age! Time flies, enjoy him....
I am so glad he didn't start before you came out here b/c that bear crawl was THE funniest thing I've ever witnessed! That, and I think he would've been even more dangerous...
4 comments:
Man. You are screwed.
WOW! Big big boy!
I cannot believe that baby is walking already! Oh he is so stinking cute! I love your blog! I love your little videos of David! Its so good that you take alot of pics and videos, you'll be grateful when your my age! Time flies, enjoy him....
I am so glad he didn't start before you came out here b/c that bear crawl was THE funniest thing I've ever witnessed! That, and I think he would've been even more dangerous...
Post a Comment