I don't blog very often about anything but David so I thought I would take the time to say a few things about my wonderful husband. Now I know he doesn't come off a a very mushy, mush man but he actually can be very sweet. He knows my favorite thing in the world is ice-cream and will buy me a little frosty when he goes to Wendy's, just because. He knows my favorite flowers are Lilies and when ever he buys me flowers that's what he gets me. When I'm having a bad day he will tell me to go buy something pretty to make me feel better or just gives me a big hug, even though he hates hugs. When we are sitting on the couch with visitors or watching a movie he twists my ponytail around almost like a nervous habit. It's so cute. He keeps David up a little later sometimes when I close just so I can see him and rock him to bed when I get home, because he knows I miss him when I'm at work. He puts up with my stupid fan I have to have to go to sleep even in the dead of winter. He puts up with my crazy, emotional rollercoaster self eveyday which isn't always easy. He looks so hot when he mows the lawn in his cut-off shirt, it's saucy. He is the best father in the world! I have never known how strong a father's love can be until I watched how that little baby melted his heart. Just this morning David walked right up to Jonathan and he picked him up and David layed his head on Jon's chest and just snuggled him for a minute. I about cried it was so cute. It makes me smile everytime that little boy lights up when his Daddy comes in the room. He takes such good care of him it makes it a little easier to leave him when I have to work. Needless to say my husband is the best and I can't picture my life without him. I love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Romance?? Vomit. :)
So Sweet. Husbands are so great what would we do without them?
Post a Comment