I took this video a few weeks ago and totally forgot about it. David went through a phase where he would copy you if you growled at him, namely Jonathan. It was so stinking cute! I can't believe how big he is getting, he walks with you holding his hand and has taken a few little steps on his own! He has 2 bottom teething coming in and he stands all by himself sometimes. When did my baby grow up? I'm excited and sad at the same time, it's so fun to see him grow but I want him to stay little it went by way to fast. sniff. That's life I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love it! Cute cute boy. And you must know another reason I like it is cuz my uncle Jonathan is actually playing with a baby- his baby- it's great to see! That little spot of him in the video reminded me of David. So glad you named your baby David. It fits him.
Post a Comment