That truck is so cool. What a big boy!!
kristin, I said to Grandma "she's such a good mama." And he's so darling. love you.
I love that truck and apparently so does he. I can't wait til I can see him again. He gets bigger every time we see him.
He is so cute! Just wait...before you know it he will let go and be off! Then comes the chase!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That truck is so cool. What a big boy!!
kristin, I said to Grandma "she's such a good mama." And he's so darling. love you.
I love that truck and apparently so does he. I can't wait til I can see him again. He gets bigger every time we see him.
He is so cute! Just wait...before you know it he will let go and be off! Then comes the chase!
Post a Comment