Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mr. Stinkeye


I'm just playing around on the computer and I ran into this picture of David doing his eyebrow raise or "Mr. Stinkeye" face that I love so I wanted to share it. You have to look at it sideways to see it. Things are pretty boring around here lately, work is slow, it's still kinda gloomy out and I David is sick and teething. Oh my gosh I want to pull my hair out he is so whinny! I love him to death but really?! Why does teething have to be so painful, I feel so bad for him but he is driving me nuts-o. I can't wait till they cut through. I'm working out more lately and it has really been nice since we are going to San Diego in 2 weeks and I wanna look decent in a swimsuit. I'm sooooo ready for a vacation! I am so dragging at work and I just need a break from everything ya know! Can't wait!

4 comments:

Just Casi said...

That's just his face.

KMJ said...

I can relate to the getting out of here feeling Kristin. Lucky you going to San Diego! It will be good for you. You deserve a break.

Annette said...

Oh I love that cute baby! He is so funny! Thanks for writing on my blog. :) We didnt plan a get together on Sunday, I just went over there because I knew Becky and Sandra were there. I wish I had called you though, it would have been fun! Sorry! Fun that you get to go to Cali! i hope you have a great time! Bret and I are thinking about going to Cali too. We want to go to Catalina island for his birthday the first week of April. Love you guys! :)

The Archuleta's said...

You have the cutest boy ever!