That's right folks. My 3 1/2 week old baby rolled over. Not once but several times. I didn't believe Jonathan when he said that he did it so I flipped him on his belly 3 times and each time he rolled himself over! He should not be doing this yet. My baby is superman! He is a video of him doing it. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Freak! Fat old Darcy is 9 months and can barely do it.
Kristen, I cannot believe he can do that already. He must be super baby. It's a good thing you got video of it because I wouldn't have believed it. I am going to call you and see if we can come by tomorrow or Wednesday, ok! I hope your feeling better.
I've watched it over and over. He is the Hulk.
That's awesome! I can't believe it. He is so strong.
Post a Comment