Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Why I love The Office...

I think that the Office is the best show ever made. Never have I watched a show that has made me laugh out loud even when I am bymyself. Through a series of my favorite quotes I will show you. a little disclaimer if you don't watch it this may not be as funny to you.

" I accidentally cross dressed."
" I am very flattered. I was his second choice after "pass". "
" She reminds me of a lady baker. I'm pretty sure she has baked on a professional level."
" I really Schruitted it."
" Any inter office relationships should be reported to HR." " Even a one night stand?"
" You're a presentation tool!"
" I don't care what jim says. that is not the real Benjamin Franklin. I'm 99 % sure."
I posted a video of a classic moment with Jim and Dwight. Get ready to laugh.

3 comments:

Just Casi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Casi said...

That's what she said

Quela said...

Oh man, I love that show. Can't wait for it to start up again. I guess I'll have to rely on the past seasons on dvd to keep me laughing through the summer.