My mom and dad and older sister corey came into town this last weekend for my grandma's 80th birthday party. I barely get to see my family but once, or if I'm lucky, twice a year so it was so good to see them. Plus they got to see baby David. My dad loves babies so he was all over him and was soooo good at soothing him. When my mom was out here last week she figured out that David likes to be bounced outwards and Jonathan patented it the "grandma bouce". Works most of the time unless he is really upset. Corey had fun playing the Aunt role as did Kimmy who put him to sleep a few times for me so I could eat some food. I wish so badly that my family was closer so as to see them more often. I miss them so much. Maybe someday we will all live on a farm together! Wouldn't that be fun! Just kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun to have your family here I bet they had so much fun with little David. I am so sorry you two are sick it has to be miserable. I am still going to come see you and bring your present so I will call next week to see if you are feeling better.
You know you are raising 'Hulk',right?
Dad's "grandpa" name is Dunna. Nanna and Dunna. Jeff coined it so you can't argue. Unless of course Dad prefers "Poppa" then I guess we can adapt.
Post a Comment