Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho its back to work I go..


Well my maternity leave is finally over and I have to go back to work. I'm actually ready to go back work, I am very lucky to have a job I love or else I would probably hate going back. I kinda don't fit in here in mormon land I want to be a mom AND work. Some people think that's just shocking but what can I say, I'm a rebel! I do wish I could just work part time but until Big J is done with flight school and we can manage without me working full time than I gotta do what i gotta do. I really hope that Jonathan gets a job flying out of Arizona so we can move the heck outta Utah because I am so done here. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

2 comments:

AJ said...

Eh, there will always be something to complain about wherever you move. Just try to stay positive and enjoy each place you live.

The Archuleta's said...

I don't want you to move out of Utah. Just move out of logan! Moved down to Salt Lake with us.