I gave David his bath tonight and we made it all the way through the bath without any messes. yippee. Then I wrapped him in his towel and right as I set him down on the changing table... he rips one and poops all over his towel. Classic huh! Jonathan's face was so funny, he can't stand poop. Oh the joys parenthood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kristen! How the heck are ya! It's Q! I'm glad you've joined the blogging world too. It's a great way to catch up with people you hardly ever see. You and your hubby are so cute, and you have a baby. Hello! He is adorable! And be ready for many more poopy and messy experiences. They haven't ended for me yet. I'll have to come visit the next time I'm in Logan.
Come check us out at mattandquela.blogspot.com
Post a Comment