Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mono?

That's right I have it. I really should stop making out with people but I just can't help myself. I was feeling so tired all the time and thought that I just had some issues with my depression meds. So after much nudging by my sweet mother I went to the doctor and I come to find out that I have had mono for the last few weeks and I am on the tail end of it now. Awesome. Note to self don't get mono again.

2 comments:

Just Casi said...

eew. Cooties.

glenna said...

ooooohhhh, I miss you. David is getting too big too soon, huh. But what sweet memories are still ahead for all of us as he grows up. Part of me can't wait and the other part says "Stop!" Hope to see you when mom and dad come this month. Love you all. Tell Johnathan I am so excited that he is working hard at his dream...you too, Sweetpea, because you are doing this together. Love you all so very much and hugs all around, auntie