




SO I am soooo behind on blogging and I'm so sorry Mom and Dad because this is how you see how big he is. So one night David and I were just playing around in the living room and he started to play with the cat bed for Foof. I was dying because he was being so silly and he usually is so reserved and quiet. So I snapped some shots and here is the after math. Also a little update on our status, Jonathan will hopefully be a CFI(certified flight instructor) by next week! Then he will start looking for a job in his field of flying! Hallejuer! Also I am doing a triatholon on September 5th and I am loving the training! I bought a little trailer that hooks on the back of my bike to pull David with me and man is it a work out! Anywho that's about it.

1 comment:
Congrats to Jonathan and good luck with the Tri.
Post a Comment