Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Peas anyone?




here are some photos of Bubba eating some peas. He loves them! He has also had carrots as well and thinks they are yummy too. He gets cuter every day, and grabs for things and pulls them to his mouth and he sucks he fingers like crazy. We bought him a saucer play gym and he loves it! It's still a little big for him so his legs dont quite touch yet. i also borrowed a doorway bouncer from a friend and he just a bounce, bounces away in it. I have video of it too. I cut my hair on saturday, it's a bout to my shoulders now and way cute! I will upload some pictures later, it's in a pony tail right now.


Jonathan got his private pilots license and is home on break for three weeks. he only has 3 more months after that and then who knows!

3 comments:

glenna said...

He is so darling...darling....darling! I sure am glad that he likes peas so tht he can have mine! Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks for Sunday dinner. love you all, auntie

Just Casi said...

The peas make him look like the exorcist baby.
Awesome

The Archuleta's said...

He is the cutest little boy! I couldn't get enough of him when we came over.