
I haven't had internet for a few weeks so that's why it's been so long so here is an update on my life:
I can't believe how fast David is growing! At his last appointment he was 15 lbs. and 26 3/4 in. long. He talks soooo much now he babbles and tells me stories every morning while I get ready for work. He rolls over both ways super easy now and holds his head up really, really well. I'm working on getting him to sit up on his own. He still doesn't sleep all the way through the night but he is getting there. He eats rice cereal now and I just started him on peas yesterday. He seems to like both. He will smile and flirt with any and EVERYBODY. He loves to be given attention(hmmm who is that like?) and gives you big smiles to thank you. He is sooooo close to holding his bottle by himself but still doesn't quite grasp the concept completely.
Jonathan will be coming home this weekend for 3 whole weeks YEAH!!! I can't wait to see him again and get a few nights of sleep. Here's to being married again!

1 comment:
I can't believe how big he is getting. Where did you get your swimming suit? It so cute!
Post a Comment