Monday, August 4, 2008

Single Mom

Jonathan left on saturday to Mesa, AZ to start his flight school. To state that I am sad is an understatement. I hate being alone but at least I have little David to occupy my time. It really is good though because he will get done in about 5 months instead of 2 years of commuting to ogden or provo. David is growing like a weed! He weights 12.6 lbs now and is grabbing things intentionally now and smiles like crazy. He is still pretty quiet, but is starting to coo and babble a little bit more. He just likes to stare and take things all in. Here is a video of him playing with me and smiling.

1 comment:

The Archuleta's said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever! I love him to death. When we were at the lake with Jonathan, I held David the entire time. He is such a cute and good baby.