David is a little smiley pants now a days and I love it! He is happiest in the mornings after his 8 am feeding and we just play and laugh for a little while before I get up for work. He can focus on Jonathan's and My voice and then just beams at us! It just melts our hearts. He had his 2 month appointment today and had to get shots. I didn't think I'd cry because I'm tough but I just ached when they shot his little legs and started crying. Jonathan held him right after and calmed him down, poor little guy. The doctor says he is looking great! He is 10.6 lbs now and 23 and 3/4 inches long! He is getting so big it makes me sad. But each stage is so fun and it's awesome to see what he will do next. I love being a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
He is so stinking cute! He looks like a little man in that shirt.
that top picture has to be the cutest thing EVER! Love him!
He really is so cute!
You'll have to call her Kristin. I don't know the exact days.
Hi Kristin. Cute photos of a cute buy with a great name. How's it going with work and mommying? Who tends him? I would like to have come to the blessing. Don't be DONE with Logan! Cache Valley is beautiful. However, so are many other places and going where is best for you guys is....best!
Post a Comment