Friday, February 5, 2010
Alot has happened...
Well there have been many changes in my life in the last few months. Some I will mention and others I won't. I am working at Morgan Jewelers in Logan now and I love it! It's been different but it has been a greatly needed change for me. David is getting huge! He will be 2 in May and I can't even believe it! He talks a ton and runs pretty much anywhere he goes now! His favorite movie is Cars or "Go!" as he calls it and we watch it pretty much every night before bed time. I love him so stinking much! The other day he learned to say "love you." and it melted my heart! He constantly wants "Nummies" and "Kackers" and loves "Airpanes!" and "Choo-Choo's!" He knows all his animal sounds and can count to 4. He loves going to nursery and playing with his best friends "Markee"(Marlee), "Adie"(Sadie) , "Lucky"(Lexi), "Mafya"(Mafia or Damien) and "Jarwed"(Jared). He definently has a temper at times but TimeOut helps him control it. It's so much fun to see him go through all the changes he is going through. We are going to San Diego in March to see Corey and Mark and I can't wait! That's what's new!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Um, sooo cute!! I can't wait for you guys to come. Even Mark giggled at the video. :)
Post a Comment