
So it's been awhile since I have blogged I have been quite busy with life and all. So let's see what is new? Jonathan has a job with Le grand Johnson driving a truck in Idaho Falls, Idaho area and just left tonight. He will be gone Monday-Friday and then will come home on the weekends. David is probably the funniest thing ever now. He throws tantrums, giggles constantly and has gotten very mischievous. Just the other day he threw the remote into the toilet right in front of me! Time out was involved and a lot of shouting. He claps anytime you say "yeah!" and waves "bye, bye." He says "Uh-oh!","Momma" and "Dada". His favorite toys are balls, phones, shoes and Foof our cat. They are so funny together they smack each other and David just giggles at him. He tries to run at a sprinting pace and face plants and gets up with a big smile. He loves to swim and really liked his swimming lessons he had the last 2 weeks. I can't believe how big he is getting it makes me wanna cry and smile at the same time. Sigh- life. The picture above was taken just a little while after David was born. I always thought it was cute but was distracted by my post baby belly, now I dont' really care it's cute!

2 comments:
Okay. Jonathan is tall.
This picture proves it.
I'm sorry Jonathan will be gone all week. I'll sure that will be hard, but you've done it before right? You look so pretty in that picture
Post a Comment