Monday, May 11, 2009

David's First Birthday!
















So my kid is one years old now. Holy Crap is all I have to say. I can't believe how fast a year went by and how much they learn to do in just one year. They are practically helpless at birth and in 6 months they can hold their head up, crawl, chew food, jibber jabber, smile, laugh and a plethera of other things. It's crazy! Well in order to celebrate the greatness that is my son David we had a BBQ at the park down the street. One of the most exciting things was that I made the cake all by myself! That's right, thanks to Martha Stewart I'm a cake genious now. I was so excited about how it turned out. Also the outfit that G.G. got him came that day so he got to wear his cute little matching monkey outfit! He woke up in the best mood and was in a good mood all day! He is so stinking cute I just wanna squeeze him all day. So here are some picture of the day and a few videos too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!





No comments: